Hey wise-sass :)
Who said anything about you becoming a madam? I'm just saying, if you happen to find any Mr. Octobers and such, just point me in the right direction. After all, you are the one with the BF now. Throwing it in everyone's face how good he looks in a toolbelt and nothing else. Shameful.
Your punishment - hit the treadmill! Just start slow. Basic physics, my dear - keep moving and you won't fall off. Has Sheldon taught you nothing? But I get you, the treadmilll is not my machine of choice either. When I run, I need to be outside and take in the scenery...both the landscape and the humanscape, if you will (and yes, I'm aware how nerdy that sounds).
I have a major case of wanderlust. Went home for lunch and my Budget Travel mag was waiting in the mail. Funny how after 9 years in University and 3 years of post-dissertation I'm still reading the budget magazines and not Conde Naste...sigh...shouldn't complain though. Big travel coming up soon with work...have to organize that ASAP! Africa and Asia here I come.
Weekend almost here (as soon as hump day is officially over, anyway)...any fun plans?
Stay tuned for HH and hottie fireman-running route updates. I'll make you proud ;-)
More later,
Smartypants :)
No comments:
Post a Comment