Ya me too. Who knew the world of blogging could be so confusing?! So many buttons, gadgets, things to show, things to hide… blah, blah, blah. Whateva… it’ll just make us even smarter, right. Is that even possible? ::brushin the dirt off my shoulder yo::
A run? Seriously? Is this the only way to get you to visit? Forcing me to run with you in a
Bahahahaha… I do that too! I’m not even going to lie. I totally “fix” other people’s presentations in my head. Did you at least get something worthwhile out of the meeting? Know how to hang drywall yet? Ha!
Grrr… hate when that happens! Though I have to admit that I’m “that girl” plenty of the time… but it’s mostly due to having to work late or avoiding the torrential downpours that seem to visit every evening around 4pm. If I’m not working late, I’m trying to save my beautiful new heels from the puddles. I was invited to a happy hour tomorrow night that I might end up going to… we’ll see. Totally think you should invite others to yours though… more is better. Just make sure you look cute. Never miss an opportunity to earn bonus points on your flirting assignments. LOL
You know, now that you mention it… I think I will try to hit the beach this weekend. I’ve only been about 3 times so far this year… the rain (and tourists) really make it difficult sometimes. But now that the kiddies are headed back to school and the heat is back to somewhat non-sauna, it might be just what I need. Thanks for the idea. Want me to send you pictures? Or would that be rubbing it in too much? VISIT DAMIT! :P
Much love,
Sassy
No comments:
Post a Comment