So my face doesn’t need surgeons, but last night was fun. And I’m doing the sequel tonight. YAY!!
We were both starving, so we popped around the corner to the local wing joint we go… very spicy chicken wrap with fat steak fries, 16 wings in 4 different hot flavors, a pint of ranch, and 3 very strong vodka/crans later… I felt very, very guilty. But oddly ok with that… nayyy, happy about it even, in a giddy, wobbly sort of way. LOL Screw you Trainer Tre!! We split the food, but the 3 drinks were all me. LOL And I’m a little surprised I got that tipsy on only 3 drinks… but that just shows you how little I’ve had to drink lately. : ) Then we wandered over to a huge appliance/electronics store and proceeded to wander the aisles… and play with the Mac displays. Good times. Then back at the casa, I ended up on the floor with the kittehs. At some point I made it onto the couch with BF… but I distinctly remember getting carried to bed by BF…. because I thought it was hilarious and laughed about it quite enthusiastically. The carrying was due to sleepiness, not drunkenness. LOL I had some issues sleeping though… I rarely ever wake-up throughout the night, but last night I woke up about 4 times. And BF woke up 2 of those times because I was fidgeting… so we decided “well, since we’re up…” ::ahem:: LOL
Good times, good times!
Again you’re not running!?! WTH!? I actually just saw a flyer for another 5K here in Sept. Guess you’ll miss that one. :P
And who the hell is giving you the once over with that question? I’m gonna have to kick some asses when I’m up there apparently, I’m taking names. That’s just rude.
Classic “he’s just not that into you” scenario. She’s his backup. Period. She inflates his ego when he needs it, but he’s not going to put anything into it. She just needs to cut him loose and acknowledge that she needs and deserves a guy that wouldn’t waste a night with some other girl. It’s elementary. Though, these lessons are never absorbed. Seems they all need to be learned the hard way. Poor girl will hold on indefinitely unless he does something really mean and hurts her. Important distinction… “interest” does NOT equal “boyfriend”... or “worthy” for that matter.
You know, you are very social and go out often. I probably shouldn’t get on your case because if you were flirting every time you go out you’d have quite the reputation and a very busy phone right now. LOL Your assignment for this weekend (since you appear to be boycotting the speed-dating assignment) is for a little “recon”. I’d like you to try to spot different man “types” and critique what you like/don’t like about each type/stereotype. Minimum of 3 distinctly different types (i.e.; jock/sports guy, geeky Sheldon type, preppy Zack Morris, artsy hipster, uber metro suit & tie, etc)… you get the point. This may require you venture out to different venues than your usual hot spots. You have all weekend, this one should be easy for you. :D
Ok… I’m headed to Bender – Part 2. Wish me
Sassylicious xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment