Dance, Smarty...dance!
Ok, I’m not going to lie, I am super bummed out that your stupid work trip is taking you away from me. Mostly because I won’t see you, but also because now I’m homeless for 2 days. But I totally understand that international work travel is feisty like that, and I’m extremely resourceful and will make it work. No worries. Have several other options to work with, in the city and suburbs. And on the upside, I’m so thrilled for your trip. In fact I kinda wish I were going with you… even though there will be plenty of boring work science stuff involved. LOL Take pictures (and post them!), and post blog updates, and Skype me, and whatever. Then you must book a trip to the beach in the very near future upon your return.
Hangs head in shame. How could you not know that your passport photo had to be 31mm x 31mm? Everyone knows that. LOL ::eye roll:: I often wonder if those “you’re an idiot” thinking people realize they’re being jerks. Totally great that you got that taken care of so quickly though. Yay for being prepared and efficient. Do they have the show “Friends” over there? Hate to waste a perfectly good line like that on someone that doesn’t get it. Ooh, you should look online and see if there are dubbed episodes!!
I’m interested to see how my Office-mates develop over time. I’m looking forward to plenty of ridiculous stories to tell you. You know, I still have that notebook you made with our Seinfeld-ian friends from high school. Ahhh, the good old days of an after-school job and a voyeuristic sense of wonder ridiculousness. ::sigh::
“Dance, dance… like it’s… the last, last… night of your life. Baby tonight… DJ got us fallin’ in love again…”
You know, I haven’t taken a dance class since high school. I should get back into it. Maybe when my personal training contract expires in Dec. Since BF will be the worst trainer ever, maybe I’ll just see if anyone wants to join me for a Hip Hop class or something. YAY! Great idea. You’re so smat… oops, I mean smart. : )
No other HH’s planned so far this week. But we currently have a hurricane threatening our NC neighbors to the north… so I was thinking of having a hurricane party. It might involve booze, board games, snacks, candles, 2 kittehs and a laser pointer, and more booze. We shall see. Also will be kitteh-sitting for mother since she’ll be boozin’ it up in Key West this long weekend. Without moi! WTF!? LOL
How is it possible that your super scientific research paper thingy got rejected? Did you make sure to reference your lovely lady lumps and declare your love for Greece in it? Because no one with any sense could ever reject a super scientific research paper that included those delightful tidbits.
Oh, and I didn’t tell you. Smoopsipoo lost his keys somewhere yesterday. He was all over the southwest region for work… like 3 different states… and wasn’t driving his car… so he has no idea where they might be. ::smacks forehead:: I will refrain from making any asshole comments because… well, it’s just not nice.. and because I know if I do, the same thing will happen to me immediately obviously. Karma hates assholes. I have to go to the damn gym now. ::growl of extreme displeasure::
Lazily yours,
Sassy-wanna-sit-on-the-couch
P.S. Happy Name Day to me (and your sesster). Opa!!
No comments:
Post a Comment