You have indeed been slack. Which makes me look slack. Oh well. LOL We’re both slack. What can you do when life gets busier?
For updates, the eyes are great. Just a few eye drops per day now. This makes me want to invest in and play with fun new eye make-up. Found a review on awesome gel eye liners I plan to try in the very near future. YAY!
Valentine’s Day is long-gone, but our 1 year anniversary is on the horizon. That’s “dating” anni, not marriage anni for those readers out there. This may be peanuts to most people, but I’m not a long term relationship kind of gal. Seriously, one full year is sort of a big deal for me. Barring no major catastrophes in the next 4 weeks, this will be my second relationship within my 16 years of dating to make it the 1 year mark. LOL
For realz tho, I have to get BF a great present for this thing. No idea. None. Must work on this. Suggestions?
I like that you acted on the challenge and initiated communication. Good job. I also laugh at your reasons for not having an interest. You’re too funny.
Question: How short is too short? Too short for what? Are there caveats here? As in, if he’s buff/strong enough to fill out his frame, his height might not be as noticeable? You enjoy wearing heels more than flats on a regular basis and don’t want to be seen in public with a “shorty”? You know I have an opinion on this one thanks to BF. He’s my height and that’s just fine. I only wear heels at work and out on the town. And to him, I’m hot in heels, so he doesn’t mind being a mere 2 inches shorter than me when I’m all cleaned up and looking good. :D
Question: Really?! Doesn’t drink coffee? You would turn away a cute, funny, sweet, and successful man that likes you because he doesn’t like coffee??? Did you change your name to Juan Valdez recently? I know plenty of guys that don’t drink coffee. It’s not unmanly. If I were standing beside you at that moment, I would have literally and physically slapped you. No lie.
The others you can justify because they’re based on physical attraction in some way, and we can’t help we are/aren’t attracted to. You won’t be single forever, I won’t approve talk like that, even in jest. Some of us just have higher standards and don’t meet the worth-while men until we’re into our 30’s. And sometimes it’s just luck of the draw. Sometimes it takes being willing to jump into that haystack and roll around rather than sifting through one piece of hay at a time. Now I’m not saying “roll in the hay” more, I’m saying expand your resources. Meet more men. I know you don’t want to do the speed-dating, or the singles events, or online dating… but by not doing that you’re limiting your quantity to select from. And apparently, your current circle of contacts is lacking (in height, class, age, proportional distribution, and/or coffee). What is that quote by Einstein, oh yes… “Insanity” is “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” I think it’s time you did something different. What have you got to lose? (and don’t say self-respect, two glasses of wine and you’ll start to forget what that is anyway) [getting off soapbox]
Going shopping tonight after work. I don’t have a maxi dress and I’ve decided I need at least one. I’m on a mission.
I’m thinking I’d love something like this…
What do you have going on this weekend? Anything fun? Did I tell you I’m headed out of town for a weekend getaway with my local girls. I’m anticipating shenanigans and mayhem and plenty of ridiculous pictures.
Also… here's a dose of bragging and rubbing it in (not in the dirty way). It’s 64F here right now, that’s 18C for you. And I believe you had some snow there today, yes? Moahahahahahahahaha… sucker!
Random thought: Anything fun planned for St. Patrick’s Day this year? I hate when it’s on a week day, it makes it so much more troublesome to try to go anywhere fun. Savannah does it up right (look it up), but I’m not wasting precious time off at work for that drive there and back. Would rather make it a day trip on a weekend. Think it’s on a Friday in 2012. You game? ; )

No comments:
Post a Comment