Hope you’re feeling better today. Have you been stocking up on vitamin C and other immune system boosters? Getting plenty of rest? Drinking plenty of water? Milk the wahhhmbulance for all you can this week, you’re going to have to be tough starting Monday.
Good luck with the new subject. It’s like the universe is getting back at you for not being busy in the recent past. Is this punishment? Or its way of saying you’re too important and will be missed. Do you feel important and appreciated this week? LOL
I have a feeling I’m going to have to start logging onto Skype much more in the near future. I should bring my laptop with me on vacation, right? I will have 3 days in a hotel in my hometown, and 2 days at my cousin’s which could get boring if she gets bogged down with work stuff. I hate to pack even more stuff… but what if I need it? I know it’s only a week… but, but, but…
The work thing was good the other night. Not a huge turnout, but decent. It was mostly people I already knew, so no new connections… but the practice/experience was worth it. Have 2 more events booked for after I get back from vacation. I should break even on my investment at that point and will be making actual profit in October. YAY! Perfect timing since school loans will be kicking in about then.
Don’t worry about your lack of “news”… you’re busy getting your life in order for your massive trip. I’m busy with work1, work2, BF, and my upcoming trip. We’ll both have much more to talk about next week.
LOL… ok, I’m turning off the lizard brain. And our first jog is scheduled for this evening after work. I’ll let you know how it goes.
Here’s a funny story to keep you entertained…
So I took moms to lunch the other day, we went for Greek, and stuffed our faces on bread, spanikopita, lemon chicken & rice soup, Greek salad… and then the entrees arrived. Needless to say, most of the entrees ended up in a couple of to-go boxes. We headed back to work (sadly) but only made it to the first traffic light when several cars around me started doing the short little honks to get my attention. I look in my rear view to see the people behind me pointing up to the sky repeatedly. “The sky is falling?”, “The aliens are coming?”, “My hair looks stupid?” …oooohhh! I forgot my To-Go box on top of the car!!! LMAO!! So I quickly jumped out, grabbed the box, waved and smiled to all the people honking at me…. And was on my merry way with a good chuckle. : )
Get well soon!
Sassy Cat
No comments:
Post a Comment