About Stuff

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I need someone to sing me Soft Kitty...

Ah-choo! Sniffle, sniffle. Ouch.

Hey.

I think the stress has finally caught up with me into one big mess of sickness. The last thing I need before my trip. When I have a zillion things to get caught up with at work. And a new study subject! Crap. Of course, I don't get an eligible study subject all year...until the day I'm meant to board a plane. Yup, that's right. Prepping for the subject's first visit on Monday...after which I'll have to keep up-to-date via skype and email...oh how the world works.

Looks like I'm having a wah-day today. I hope yours is looking up! How was the work thing last night? Extra moolah to spend on ketchup chips while you're up here? Glad you got things organized with your relatives. I'm hoping to rack up enough travel miles to be able to fly free wherever we meet on our next trips - your place or some other sunny destination...provided I'm 100% healthy, LOL. Today I'm popping vitamin C like crazy. Chicken soup all day. Actually, going home to nap in a bit, LOL. Wish I had Sheldon to sing me "Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur..." I think that is the secret nerd get healthy remedy.

I wish I had something interesting to write about. A new guy. A fun outing. A celebrity sighting. Anything. You'll have to wait until next week.

OMG. I'm so spacy today. I didn't even comment on the most important thing: OF COURSE BF IS YOUR LOBSTER!! Every woman longs to find her lobster for the sole reason of settling down into a committed relationship. Don't listen to your lizard brain (Seth Godin reference; means, the fear). Focus on what you want - a loving relationship - the fear will melt away. You two are perfect for each other. It's natural to be nervous about the moving in thing. And - did I read correctly? Evening jog? This guy is perfect. Sigh.

I really can't type any more. The only reason I lasted this long in the office was that I had promised two students I would meet with them. They are gone now, and soon so shall I :)

TTYL

Sniffly...I mean, Smarty.


No comments:

Post a Comment