I am back in my hotel room after a night out at a bar in Delhi. I had a few rum 'n' cokes, and I usually don't drink those. I picked those b/c I thought I'd drink slower - but forgot that my tour guide is a 23 year old party-mode Indian kid who likes to drink. I drank more than i have this entire trip, i think I weaned myself off alcohol and now my toelerance is rellay low.
Just read your post and THANK YOU for being such a great friend and seeing my points (btw, it is takng really long to type and bakspace for all the sp erros. SORRY, for some of then I'm just too lazy. I'm laughing out loud....)
OMG your dirty 30s party sounds great. I'm not at the level of falling on the floor or being carried out of the bar fireman-style...but I'd fake it if John Abraham was there so he coudl carry me. MMM John Abraham. He's on TV every day here for his new movie Jootha hi sahi. I think I spelled that right.
We (me and delhi tour guid, cool guy originally from jaipur - name p-diddy for short.) wnent to this bar called "Blues" or sotmhing. The tuktuk guy heard me speak english so he charged us extra (on the way home I pretended to be INdian and didn't spaek, so it was cheaper).
The bar was straignt out of America. English music, drunken people, lotsa booze (wierd 'cause Hindus, at least stricktly speaking, are not supposed to dirnk.) Got to dance some more and I loved it, but no bopping to bollywood tunes, just english pop hits. I was a wingwoman for p-diddy, but there were no hotties for him to be my wingman. Darn. It was kinda dingy, but we danced after a few drinks.
Delhi nightlife on a monday isn't so barddd. Bad. No, good. LOL...I'm so sorry. i'm seeing double.
Lotsa love,
Smarts (though i don't deserve this title 2nite).
p.s. liking India again.
p.p.s. carribean 2011 ok will wait for your weddin in 2102 i mean 2012. not soon enouhg
No comments:
Post a Comment