Shhhmarts!! Love it!!
Question: How can you be a “bit sloshed”? Sounds a little like an oxymoron to me. LOL So cute though, you’re too cute when you’ve been drinking and posting. : ) I’m thrilled you got to let loose and redeem India on your fun-meter.
No worries, Smarts. Of course I understand where you were coming from. You paid for a great tour and instead were treated poorly and didn’t get your money’s worth respect/fun/food-wise. It’s crappy. I’d stick up for you even if we weren’t buds. : ) And seriously, so eff’d up that the tuk-tuk guy and everyone else charges you more because you’re a foreigner. WTF? Have you tried to negotiate lower… like at a farmer’s market or yard sale?
And if you do happen to run into John Abraham, I suggest faking a hurt ankle over wasted/passed out. Better in terms of attractiveness and consciousness. LOL I’ll have to add some of his movies to my Netflix queue so I can witness what all the fuss is about. I have a feeling pictures just aren’t enough in this case.
What? You played wing-woman to a 23-yr old local? Am I in the Twilight Zone? Has the world gone topsy-turvy? Where were his hottie friends? Why didn’t he take you to a better bar with more guys? Do they have sports bars there? Are they into sports? Would it be cricket and soccer (football)? Gah! I have so much to learn. LOL
Hope you have a chance to rest and relax today. Maybe hit a beach, or a pool, or get a massage… something relaxing. I saw all the amazing pictures you posted online. Fantastic! Sorry, I was a bit of a commenting fool. LOL What’s next on your adventure?
In news from the states, I had a great day work-wise yesterday. And I think today should be pretty productive. Plenty to do, and apparently I’m doing a pretty good job. Go me!!
Moment I’m not looking forward to today: have my annual gyno appt at lunch, these always stress me out. Thank goodness I have a great doc with a fantastic and friendly team. I just hate waiting 2 weeks for the test results. I’ve been “normal” for about 5 years now, so that’s encouraging… but until I know for sure, I’ll be on pins and needles waiting.
And… we’re not going to FL this weekend. BF’s work trip got changed and he’ll be here for the Halloween party. YAY! So that dilemma got solved for me. Now we just need to figure out costumes pronto. Eeks! :P
Also, I’d forgotten about this before… but I have to confess to inappropriate flirty behavior. On my FL trip to last week, the gals and I were poolside and sippy. I may have taken a few aerial shots of me in my teeny bikini. I sent a couple to BF, but his BB sucks and he didn’t get them. I was also playing on FB and conversed with an old “friend” via comments about my FL trip. Then sent him a pic msg of one of the aerial bikini shots. I should not have done this. I blame the booze. But everything is groovy. He complimented the pic, and we left it at that. I had my girly bits covered in the picture, and we kept the texts PG-13, so no harm done. But I still feel bad about it. Thoughts?
BF and I may be running tonight. Wish me luck, it’s been over a week. :P And random info… I’m craving sushi.
Shhhasshy
No comments:
Post a Comment