Hi Smarts!
What the Eff? Where are our followers? Guess we will need to start self-promoting and joining groups and whatnot. LOL I’m actually pretty impressed we’ve managed to keep up with this blog thing. Cheers to us.
I’m at work and dressed as Wednesday Addams right now… all I can hear are laughs from down the hall… there must be some fun costumes walking around somewhere. I’ve already been mistaken for Pippy Longstalkings, and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. Apparently the market for middle-part braids is quite small. Wonder if anyone will ask if I’m Pocahontas. LOL I’m blaming it on a generational gap thing… and have started playing the Addams Family theme song in my office.
My office mate has said the next time I’m asked who I am I should say “I’m a homicidal maniac, they look just like everyone else.” Moahahahahaha…
Honestly, that costume I wore last week was so snug. I knew I couldn’t wear that to work today. :P
Sweet! I’ll add your recommendations to my Netflix ASAP. I might even be able to get BF to watch them with me… he’s the king of cheese, so he should appreciate it.
Nothing is different with the move-in yet. It's pretty much the same as it has been the last 2 months, and we’re still in the transition phase. Waiting for the new dressers to arrive, and need to get the “office” organized so I can feel like we both have our stuff where it’s supposed to be, and I can find things like the HOA coupons for payments each month. LOL It’s a process. He cleaned out his freezer yesterday though and brought over more meat than I’ve ever seen (TWSS). Guess we’ll be eating in for several months. Yay, dinner-discount. He doesn’t make me breakfast nearly as much as he used when we would stay at his place. When we were there, I was his “guest”. Now that we’re at my place I suppose he’s the guest and I should be making him breakfast. Too bad I’m not a morning person. And now both of us will have to fend for ourselves or take turns making breakfast. LOL
If it makes you feel any better, the beach party is really at a beach house. We’ll be inside, not out on the beach in our bikinis or anything like that. :P But yes, it is lovely here and still in the 80’s most afternoons. When are you coming to visit?
Official Dubai assignment: Engage in conversation with at least 1 good-looking guy per hour while you’re waiting in the airport. If you have to change locations to find a new gent, do so. I’m sure there are plenty of bars/restaurants in there. I’ll be looking forward to your report. Overall, have fun. Last chance before you’re back to reality and flirting in your home-field advantage. ;)
Enjoy the last of your summer. Here’s the forecast for when you return… :P
Sassy Addams ::snap snap::

No comments:
Post a Comment