About Stuff

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mocktails and Marriage Tagging

Smarts!

Oh ya, I don’t think I can be mad at you for making sure your malaria medication wasn’t counteracted. I’d be avoiding the booze in that case too. Are you in the clear now? Bringing any South African wine back from your travels? Yum!  So what are “mocktails”? The same as cocktails, or are they mock-cocktails that just look like fancy drinks, minus the alcohol?  I’m confused. LOL

Hope you’ve had (or will have) a chance to check out the posh & trendy part of town. You might be able to spot some hotties there.  ;)  And I’m interested to hear read about the modern restaurants and their yummy dishes. YAY! One of my favorite parts of traveling is sampling the local foods and trying something (except bugs of any kind) that I wouldn’t normally find (at least in its yummiest “homeland”) in the southeastern US.
Educate me please, I’m too lazy to Google it… what is paneer? Did you find any fantastic desserts? Something with chocolate I hope. : )

Hahaha… I think Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee did the tattoo wedding band thing, and look how well that turned out. LOL  I think it’s a fascinating, and true to the spirit, idea… since marriage is supposed to be ‘til death do us part’ and all that… but it’s a sad world we live in, and that rarely seems to be the case anymore. What does it say about our faith in the institution… or our faith in our partner… that tattoo rings are so funny/absurd?  Oh, and another question… how drastic do you think the marriage rate would drop if divorce was not allowed and tattoo rings were mandatory? I personally don’t think enough people take it seriously enough these days… having an “easy out” just seems to make it too easy to quit when it doesn’t work out the way you planned. I’m a firm believer in pre-martial counseling and a 5-yr plan, minimum.

Oh, you’re starting your mini-vacay today – YAY!!   :D  I’m so excited for you. Can’t wait to see this round of pictures. I’m on a break in class right now and decided to start drafting my next post, so I might even be able to get this up within the next hour. (crossing fingers).  How was the beach yesterday?  I know you have to have at least one good story there…  : )  At the very least, it’s the perfect opportunity to sport a colorful sari!  Did you get harassed? Arrested? Hit on? Married?  LOL
While you’re on vacay, I’ll be chilling pool-side with some sippy-sip tonight. Yesterday we got out of class at 3pm, hit the pool, enjoyed happy hour, pigged out on a chicken sandwich (and more sips), back to the tiki bar, and finally to the hot tub. Best work trip ever!  Anticipating a similar agenda this evening. We’ll be out of class by 3pm again… and we don’t head back until noon-ish tomorrow. Woohoo!! :D

So… hottie stats? I’m waiting.  :P

Sassy Lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment