How are ya? Sorry for the late response to your email. I think I'm the one with ADD - every time I sat down to write you today, I got distracted by one thing or another. At least you managed to get some writing done in between chocolate breaks and ordering flowers (Happy Birthday to your mum by the way!).
What a weekend. I did manage to get some vegging time in, but I'm happy to say I'm halfway to fully packed. Did a few shopping trips, got the essentials, but my suitcase is almost full without any of my clothes in it. So much for packing light. I still have a few days to figure it all out.
But yesterday in the spirit of Labour Day - I did absolutely no labour. I woke up about noon, stayed in my pj's until 4, then got ready to meet friends out for dinner in Greektown. It was an absolutely perfect lazy day - I don't know when I'll get one of those in the next little while. The work trip will be work, work, work, and even when I'm not working, I don't like to waste time in exotic destinations by sleeping in. I can sleep in at home. Hence, yesterday, LOL.
How did the kitten-feeding-regimen go? I would have caved. Those cats would be eating from a pile of food I'd lay out of the floor (so I wouldn't have to check in on them as often), regardless of special diet requirements. There would have been a major cat-astrophe (LOL. Cheesy, but I couldn't resist). I don't have patience for such things. I can't even take care of the fake bird in my plant that chirps when the soil needs watering. I bet it's chirping on my balcony at the moment, annoying my neigbours. Or attracting the damn pigeons.
Did you get any house shopping done this weekend as you planned? How was the hurricane party? Fill me in, fill me in...
Smarty
No comments:
Post a Comment