You know it!! There will most likely be booze involved in the (probable, maybe) ceremony since:
1) I will either be extremely nervous/tense and/or extremely happy (In either case, I tend to drink)
2) BF will most likely be extremely nervous/tense and/or extremely happy (In either case, he tends to drink)
3) Mother and Step-pops have SO much love for chardonnay and Canadian Club (respectively)
4) BF’s parents are of two of the most well-known races for massive amounts of alcohol consumption (and they resemble those stereotypes)
5) And all our besties will be there to celebrate us and our vomit-in-my-mouth-a-little schmoopsiness, video the event, and be anxiously awaiting something to happen that will be worthy of posting on FB, and/or YouTube.
I mean, really… do we even need any other reasons… Oh yes!! It will most likely be at an ALL-INCLUSIVE resort where the booze is FREE!! Hello! :D
I cannot even fathom thinking about anything like vows… or a ring, or a dress, or anything of that nature. I’m just not “there” yet. Do we think I’m a little broken to not be able/willing to think about these things in my early 30’s? Hmmm…
Also, and this is where I contradict myself slightly now that I’m thinking about it by accident… we discovered something really funny the other day. BF was playing with one of my regular fashion/fun rings and commented that he can’t wear them cause his knuckles are bigger than his fingers, that’s why he didn’t get an alumni ring and whatnot… so without hesitation I bust out with “guess that means your wedding ring will have to be a tattoo”… [crickets… as he tries to come up with a response] and then I smirk, which gives away the fact that I’m joking, and we both burst out laughing. LOL!!
Seriously though… if we get married… one day, maybe, possibly, whatever… he’s going to be wearing some sort of damn ring. I don’t care if it’s a rubber washer. He’s damn well going to make sure there is a sign that’s he’s taken on that finger… or I WILL get him wasted and drive him to that tattoo parlor myself. ; )
WTF?! Why on earth would anyone plan a wedding for 5am? Why? This seems completely twisted. The only way I could possibly attend this event is if several others kept me up partying all night the night before. Is there a party the night before? You must get more info on this. Google it if you have to. I must know why it starts at 5am.
I like being a secret blog agent. It gives me more of a sense of freedom, you know. I mean, I can say anything, change a name or two, and be completely honest about how I feel about so-and-so, or that thing-a-ma-gig… without backlash. I just have to remember constant vigilance and not slip up with factoids that can be traced and/or figured out… in case one of our readers (we’ll have them one day) feel like playing P.I. … or better yet, Magnum P.I.
(weird factoid: That is the second time today I’ve thought of Tom Selleck. The first time involved wondering if BF could grow a ‘stache for Halloween)
Yes, Nigel’s “mum” was an actress/model in India. Former Miss Sri Lanka. Cool huh…
I like his younger modeling pictures when he had hair. You can really see the half-Indian then. : )
BTW, I think I need to stop posting pictures that arent' mine because I have no idea how to link/credit them properly to their sources (and possible copyright). Sorry people who may own the pics I've posted to date. I'll try to figure out the right way to do this. So far I've just been saving them by right clicking on the thumbnail that pops up when I serch Bing images. Obviously I"m not the smart one here. LOL
So… your mission is to track down other Indian hotties. Do you accept the mission? :D
Hopefully the only time I’ll be “working” on this work trip next week is when we’re actually in class. The new job is still mostly undemanding, so I don’t expect to have a bunch of stuff to do after hours. :P YAY! And it will be a short week!
Your mini-vacay tour sounds great. Since you’re going with a group (are you?) of other touristy people, I’m hoping you can break out the camera for a couple great shots. I need visuals.
I hope you found some yummy local nosh to help your hunger, and fight off that nasty Micky D’s craving (EW!). BF and I made a very yummy dinner last night. Whole wheat (gluten-free) “p’sghetti” with Vodka sauce, ground turkey, and carrots. Yummers! And no ice cream! LOL!
I’m thinking every spare minute I have this weekend will be spent cleaning or organizing in some way. I think I’ve reached my breaking point. I can’t find things, I’m behind on work2 stuff/follow-ups, BF will be moving in (officially) within weeks, and I just need to feel like there’s more order and less chaos in my house. Is that a “chick” thing? Or just me being my regular spazzy self? I need order!! Like now!
I’ll be running around like crazy this weekend… and you’ll be on mini-vacay… so if we post, we post… if we don’t, we don’t. No pressure.
Enjoy your mini-vacay tours and have an awesome time. I plan to drink… a lot! And maybe have a few fun stories for ya… :D
Sassy
(aka: Ms. TGIF!!!!... which sounds fun when you say it in accents!)

No comments:
Post a Comment