Of course I know your wedding wouldn't be traditional - I just wanted to hear you describe it again. Will your vows go something like this: "With this tequila shot, I thee wed"? LOL...hurry up, I can't wait to witness that.
Speaking of weddings - I'm super excited to go to a real Indian wedding. My friend just called me and he told me the wedding starts at 5am, 2 weeks today. You read that right. AM. A.k.a. pre-dawn. I am in for something spectacular, I'm sure.
Blog anonymity is a good thing, trust me. Or maybe that works for me because I'm so paranoid. Someday, it will be revealed that the Prime Minister of Canada wrote this blog in her youth...then all shall know. But for now, I prefer to be a secret agent. People just aren't open minded to think smart chicks can blog and have fun and talk about the funny bits of life, like we do here.
Like this: OMG, my dream man Nigel Barker is half Indian? I had no idea! I didn't know the Heroes guy, but I approve (I googled him. Then ogled him.). Can't say I've met any Indian hotties on this trip, but I tend to like the Bollywood leading men, even though I don't always remember their names. There was one guy who played a criminal in Dhoom 2 who was just gorgeous...well, expept for his extra thumb. But I hear he got it removed...
Yes. They work on Saturdays. I'm hoping to make it a short one tomorrow. Thank goodness my Kenyan friends and I relaxed last weekend. It's funny...you go away for a work trip, and you end up working more than you do at home.
But on Thursday, that all changes. I'm taking a mini 5-day vacation to see Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, a.k.a. The Golden Triangle. I really wanted to see the Taj Mahal (in Agra) and the Pink City (Jaipur) so I decided to go for it. I don't know when else I'll get the chance, and it fits nicely between the two site visits. I think i deserve a vacation.
I am really starving right now. I'm not sure what to order...I know I should have a nice local dish, but part of me just wants to gorge on ice cream. Or have a club sandwich with fries. I've never been such a tourist in my life - I usually immerse myself in the local culture. But I must admit, right now, if there was a McDonalds near by, I would be stuffing my face with a classic Big Mac combo...
-Smarties (now I've got chocolate on the brain).
No comments:
Post a Comment