Smarts!
Ha! OMG, your reply as super fast and awesome. I know you weren’t ignoring my post (or me for that matter), and I love that you don’t take my whiny attitude and finger-pointing personally… because you’re totally not self-centered or rude. Seriously. You’re busy, and important, and doing your thing several hours ahead of me and in an unfamiliar land. We straight yo! But I love you ever so much for your awesome reply. Thank you!
You are right of course, I was being redic! amount of cry-baby over teeny-tiny and silly stuff. I love dad, I really do. And I shouldn’t pick on him, or the corsage, or the dancing, or the camo… but I’m a brat. I can’t help myself. He is a sweet guy overall. And I will stay in touch. But I know it will always be a slightly strained relationship with him… I’ve accepted it. C’est la vie. You can’t pick your family. And it could be worse. Consider me skooled and appropriately chastised for being such a brat. :P
And ya! Screw making extra effort to keep in touch with random aunts and uncles that stay MIA. Booyah! (P.S. Yes, I know it's oh-so-wrong to start a sentence with "And" but I write how I think, so that's what you get. It's not grammatically correct... it's just instant. Ha!)
Dude! You know my mythical fictional hypothetical future wedding wouldn’t be like that. We’ve already discussed this. My big day would include a week long party with 10 of our besties at an all-inclusive tropical party before I get hitched on the beach... barefoot. This would also be convenient and appreciated by BF since he is the same height as me barefoot and the pictures would look weird if I were wearing 3 inch heels. It would be the anti-taken-over-by-out-of-town-relatives-and-swarmed-by-too-many-people silliness wedding. You know this! I don’t do traditional. There may be tequila and/or sake shots in the ceremony. Take that, Traditional... how do you like them apples?! LOL!
For awesome blog anonymity… perhaps I should create a new email account with a new profile for this blog. That way it’s not related in any way to my other blog home for the besties that know me well. Sociology experiments are the b0mb! What-What! :D I’ll look into that. Brilliant.
I don’t know what email/profile you’re using for this blog, but I think it’s different than your personal and well-known one for friends, correct? That’s why you’re the “smart one”. You know, a part of me hates being secretive, I'd love to say whatever the eff I want and really own it… but due to my job that requires security clearance, nosy family, and slightly drama-prone “friends”… I’m thinking it’s safer in terms of being as real and honest, when it comes to speaking our minds and getting that cathartic feeling we both need, as possible. Think our future followers will understand?
I’ll get back into the running thing soon. It really wasn’t all that bad. But I have a training session tonight, and drinking prospects tomorrow (and I think we can agree that running and drinking don't mix). Perhaps Sat morning before my huuurrr appointment I can squeeze in a run (and shower!)… and maybe Sunday morning before the food-fest. We shall see. : ) I’ll try not to disappoint. Perhaps you’ll have to give me a Run Scavenger Hunt in return for my Dating Assignments. That way I have to provide you with run “results”… what do you think?
WTF?! Work on Saturday? What are they smokin’ over there? Do you at least get Monday off to make up for it? There has to be some sort of barter system on that. That’s just unacceptable. You better party it up tonight and tomorrow to make the most of the super short weekend.
Randomness: You know, I don’t often find myself attracted to Indian men… but the bi-racials aren’t half bad sometimes… then again, I’m only referencing the two bi-racial Indian men I know that happen to be 1) a former model (judge on Tyra’s Supermodel - Nigel Barker), and 2) an actor (the guy from Heroes and Covert Affairs - Sendhil Ramamurthy). Oh, scratch that... I don't think Sendhil is bi-racial. I think both his parents are from India, cool! But Sendhil IS married to a Polish actress named Olga and they have 2 kids (I'm Googling as I type) - bet they are super beautiful! Even though I’m sounding slightly racist right now (shh… I’m totally not. I love all people, and have a particular fondness for “halvsies” because they’re beautiful) your assignment is to locate at least one good looking “native”. Don’t worry about personality. We’re just going on looks here. And he can be a local celebrity, singer, actor, whatever… I’m curious. ; )
Keep that karate chop primed and ready… and enjoy the beach! :D
I’ll be doing BDay celebrations for a gal pal on my Fri evening, hair and comedy show on Sat, and food-fest on Sunday. Jam-packed with awesomeness!
(still slightly round and Midol-poppin’) Sassy! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment